free stats

27.3.06

Open letter to Rush...

Dear Rush:

I started listening to you way back in the early years of the first Clinton administration. I couldn’t stand Bill and Hil or any of their associates, and hearing you and the other conservative talk-radio jocks light into them made their eight years in the White House a little more bearable for me. I even bought your books for my elderly mom, who was a big fan of yours and listened to you regularly until my elderly dad became more dependent on her and made it difficult for her to do so. While I didn’t agree with you on everything back then, we were generally on the same page and when we weren’t I wasn’t particularly bothered. That hasn’t been the case since George W. Bush took office, and particularly since 9-11 and his administration’s atrocious response to that atrocity.

...


An Open Letter to Rush Limbaugh by William R Tonso