free stats

31.10.04

Does the newspaper media lean left?

The argument I hear most often which supposedly disproves the notion that the media is liberal is that most newspapers endorse Republican candidates. Not so this year.

The best news I found in the story is that even the endorsements supporting Bush basically warn him that he is failing and that if reelected, major policy changes are needed. Runaway spending, invisible border security, and an expansion of government services/programs are the 3 most cited arguments as to why Bush has failed.

As I've been saying, I'll vote for Bush while holding my nose, because Kerry is such a lousy choice who would clearly sell us out to the UN while requiring global tests to dictate our foreign policy. If I were not in a battleground state, I would have campaigned day and night for Michael Petrouka.