free stats

19.10.04

Liberal projectionism

I just figured something out about liberals that I'd known, but had never been able to put my finger on. In listening to the speech given by President Bush at the Villages in Florida, I was thinking to myself, how could anybody have such fierce hatred for this man? What is it about him that they so revile?

Now I understand. He is a man of high moral character, who says what he thinks and does what he says. He has firm principles which reach to the depth of his core, and are absolutely unbreakable. Liberals have no such core, and they do not collectively exhibit strong moral fortitude. Thus, they project the hatred they have of themselves onto President Bush. Liberals like John Kerry and his ilk are simply incapable of maintaining the firm resolve and intellectual honesty as is demonstrated on a daily basis by President Bush, and so all they can do is hate him. They hate him for their own failures, their own shortcomings, and their own disappointments with their lives.